The famous Tatts Group launched Ubet with the intention to improve their user experience online and on their mobile platforms. Since Ubet’s launch in April of 2015, the Group has managed to make some inroads in the corporate bookmaking industry.
The platform comes with several benefits, such as the ability to stream racing events live via the two Sky Racing channels available on their platform, and they’re always first in line to offer jockey challenges.
However, there’s still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to the odds that they offer and they do trail behind their competition in many other aspects.
For example, punters shouldn’t expect to get a sign-up bonus when registering on Ubet because they simply don’t offer any.
Plus, you can only make withdrawals through a bank transfer, as they don’t have a cash card available for punters, which is something that a lot of corporate bookmakers are offering nowadays, regardless of how long they’ve been in the game.
Products and Features
- Customer Support: On the bright side, Ubet offers some of the best customer support on the market, with agents that are always helpful and friendly.
- Online Platforms: Ubet’s website and apps are very user-friendly and simple to navigate, and that’s really where they excel. For instance, you’ll notice as soon as you get on the website that it’s quite easy to distinguish between the racing and sporting divisions, and it’s generally easier to navigate thanks to the absence of promotions and offers.
- Live Streaming: Ubet’s live streaming products include their industry leading live stream radio, as well as two Sky Sports live streaming channels. Therefore, their online platforms are simply 10 out of 10.
- Live Betting: Also, Ubet offers Live Betting on almost any sporting or racing event. However, the downside to this feature is that you’ll have to call up, which can significantly slow you down, as their staff always wants to repeat each and every detail of the selection process.
Ubet Pros and Cons
While there are some recognizable benefits to joining Ubet, there are also a lot of disadvantages.
Let’s look at some of them below:
- It’s a good platform to sign up on if you want access to early markets
- Their website and mobile apps are easy to use and with a simple interface
- Allows punters to bet into Queensland totes
- Australian owned and operated
- They often offer some really solid promotions on a range of sports and racing markets
- Given the fact that Ubet doesn’t offer a sign-up bonus of any kind and they don’t really have any sizzling offers and odds, there’s nothing really special that sets them apart from other corporate bookmakers. Instead, they seem to trail behind their competition, as they have very few notable benefits to speak of.
While Ubet was launched with a fair bit of fanfare by the Tatts Group back in 2015, they’ve failed to impress so far and instead seem to be chasing punters away with ridiculous rules like preventing winning punters from placing bets and not offering any sign-up bonuses.
Not only that, but Ubet is typically the last bookmaker on the market to market field price odds that could be lucrative for their punters. However, they do have some positives going for them, like offering world-class customer support, Live Betting, Live Streaming, a wide variety of local sporting codes and races to choose from, and arguably the best online website and mobile platforms on the market.
It’s important to note here too that Ubet is an ideal option for smaller punters as they always seem to lead the market when it comes to the local Queensland sports scene, especially when it comes to sporting codes like rugby.