Neds.com.au offers a wide range of promotions and offers for various sporting codes and races. Their website is one of the easiest to use and their odds are incredibly impressive too. However, it’s their sign-up bonus and awesome betting products that have really set the bar high.
Neds.com.au is a fairly new player in the market, having just been launched in 2017. However, they really entered the market like a rocket ship, with fantastic betting products offered through a sleek and attractive website.
Their sign-up offer is nothing to sniff at either, as Neds vows to match bets with a bonus of up to $300.
Moreover, their odds are highly competitive with great offers on various sports and horse racing events.
As we mentioned above, new members on Neds can get a bonus of up to $300. This means that if you put down a deposit of $250, Neds will give you a bonus of $300 to raise your betting total to $550. Deposit $60 and Neds will give you an extra $120 and raise your betting total to $180, while a deposit of $30 will earn you an extra free $60.
Looking at these offers makes it easy to understand why Neds is one of the best and most popular bookmakers on the market.
Claiming your bonus bet is as easy as A-B-C. All you have to do is sign up for Neds.com.au via our website, make that initial deposit and start betting. The whole process takes less than two minutes and you can start betting instantly, as your deposit and funds will reflect on your account immediately.
Products and Offers
Their products and offers show that Neds is one of the new bookmakers who offer great value for money without sacrificing on the quality of the promotions that they offer.
With Neds.com.au, you can:
- Bet quickly and efficiently with the Neds Multi Builder. This feature is part of their mobile app which allows punters to build great multis at the touch of a button. While this feature is only available on their mobile platform, it offers the chance to place lucrative bets across multiple sporting codes and races.
- Increase your stake without paying extra, thanks to the Neds Bet Boost feature. This means that if you decide to increase your stake in a bet after you’ve placed it, you can do so without paying extra. How awesome is that?
Neds.com.au Pros and Cons
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of signing up with Neds.com.au:
- Australian owned and operated
- You receive a massively generous bonus when signing up
- Their website and apps are simply phenomenal
- com.au is a relatively new player in the field, so there’s still room for improvement with their services
Considering the fact that Neds has only been around for about a year, it’s quite impressive to see what they’ve achieved so far.
They really went all out with their website and mobile applications, to bring members a user-friendly and seamless experience. However, it’s their betting products that have quickly earned them a reputation as one of the best at such a short space of time.
Like we said, they’re still fairly new to the market and we’re looking forward to seeing how they’re going to improve over the next few years, especially when it comes to their customer service and perhaps through the addition of other features.
However, like most punters, we’re excited to say that Neds.com.au definitely packs a punch with their sign-up bonuses and offers. Basically, Neds is the way to go if you want to sign up with a new bookmaker.